Mighty Avengers (2013) Sales Figures

mighty avengers

Mighty Avengers (2013) #1                 101,921

Mighty Avengers (2013) #2                 54,862

Mighty Avengers (2013) #3                 42,210

Mighty Avengers (2013) #4                 35,740

Mighty Avengers (2013) #5                 30,251

Sales figures are just for the debut month additional sales are not included, unless stated otherwise. Source

0 thoughts on “Mighty Avengers (2013) Sales Figures

• March 16, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Deadpool outsells this team book.

• March 16, 2014 at 7:44 pm

I bet with a team of predominately characters of color that writers are not. So how can they relate?

• March 16, 2014 at 8:29 pm

it’s a good book. I will stick with it as long as they put it out. it’s cool watching Luke Cage become the thoughtful leader after being known as the ill tempered half of Iron/Power. some ways the book reminds me of Milestone’s “Blood Syndicate”.

• March 16, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Are they doing any kind of marketing for the title. I’m going to buy all five issues this week. I know it’s not much but you know the old saying,”We have to work twice as hard to get half the recognition.” The numbers for a book with characters of color predominately featured would have to be astronomical in order for any real acknowledgement in the industry.

• March 23, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Hi Oscar. I’m an NPR reporter working on a story (w/ a tight deadline) about diversity in comics. I’m wondering if you have a few mins to chat or email? I’m trying to answer the question: do comics featuring black heroes sell fewer copies than other comics? And can you (or someone you can point me to) walk me through the sales data to confirm this?

• March 16, 2014 at 11:16 pm

[Not to derail the conversation]. I personally hope Blue Marvel takes over leadership, with Spectrum as his second. Perhaps I am being harsh, but I feel Luke falls short compare to this two.