First Look at the Black Panther in Captain America Civil War!?

Straight Outa Wakanda

After screaming like a rabid fan girl for ten minutes I managed to calm down enough to share these shots of…THE BLACK PANTHER in costume on the set of 2016’s Captain America Civil War.

Captain America: Civil War opens in theaters on May 6, 2016 and also stars Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Anthony Mackie, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, William Hurt, Martin Freeman, Don Cheadle, Emily VanCamp, and Frank Grillo.

What do you think ?

Are you excited or disappointed?

Sound off below

Caribbean born college lecturer, Multidisciplinary specialist/Androgogue/Philosophical Pedagogue; founder/CEO of World of Black Heroes, freelance writer and all around comic book geek. I enjoy a good book, video games, movies and most of all fatherhood. Written credits include work for Islandstage.net, Comicvine, Independent comics etc.

9 thoughts on “First Look at the Black Panther in Captain America Civil War!?

• August 12, 2015 at 11:33 pm

I’m excited to see that the Black Panther is finally making an appearance in the Marvel movie universe, and with Chadwick in the role. Feeling a little anxious about how the character will be handled. Don’t want to see him reduced to a sidekick. Glad to know that Anthony Mackie and Don Cheadle will both be appearing in the film. (No Sam Jackson, though???)

• August 13, 2015 at 2:45 am

I am very excited about the Black Panther on the big screen, I just hope the script is worthy and tight.

• August 13, 2015 at 3:23 am

I am pleased to see to see those images
    Like everyone who has already posted I am happy to our fave character finally portrayed on the screen
    But also like all the others I am concerned how he will be presented .
    I fear he will be depicted as the white action heroes standard Black friend or even worse his side kick I must confess I am hopeful but not optimistic
    We’ll see

• August 16, 2015 at 3:39 pm

That costume looks like crap!

• Pingback: Screencap Reveals Black Panther’s Cinematic Backstory! | WorldofBlackHeroes

• Pingback: Closer look at War Machine and Black Panther from 2016’s Captain America: Civil War | WorldofBlackHeroes