Storm and Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler and stormA picture is worth a thousand words.

I don’t know about you guys, but that is one beautifully drawn panel. Nightcrawler and Storm once shared a brief flirtation under the pen of Christopher Claremont before she got married. Now that she’s no longer with the Black Panther and apparently dating Wolverine what do you think of a return to flirtation with the fuzzy elf? Would you approve of a love triangle with Storm, Wolverine and Nightcrawler? Or perhaps a relationship between Nightcrawler and Storm?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

SOUND OFF BELOW!

Heres the solicit for Amazing X-men #3: This January, prepare for a Beast like you’ve never seen before in AMAZING X-MEN #3 – from the critically acclaimed creative team of Jason Aaron and Ed McGuinness! Split between heaven and hell the X-Men battle supernatural forces unlike any other – and they’re in way over their heads! Now, to shut down Azazel and his army of demons – Hank McCoy must unleash his animal side! Plus, the moment you’ve all been waiting for – the X-Men come face-to-face with Nightcrawler! Don’t miss the bombastic AMAZING X-MEN #3 on sale this January!

MORE AS IT BREAKS!

Caribbean born college lecturer, Multidisciplinary specialist/Androgogue/Philosophical Pedagogue; founder/CEO of World of Black Heroes, freelance writer and all around comic book geek. I enjoy a good book, video games, movies and most of all fatherhood. Written credits include work for Islandstage.net, Comicvine, Independent comics etc.

0 thoughts on “Storm and Nightcrawler

• December 14, 2013 at 3:12 am

Storm is one of the ladies of the Marvel Universe that seem to paired up with everybody. Elektra, Psylocke, and Domino are some other examples.

I’m not saying it’s bad, I’m not saying it’s good, but it is a little funny to me.

• December 14, 2013 at 5:05 am

Didn’t see this one coming
    Frankly it seems a little contrived .
    I am still holding on to the hope ( however forlorn) that Orro and T’Challa will get back together ( and I probably always will)
    I am not at all interested in seeing a three -way between her and Kurt and Logan or a relationship between her and Kurt .
    And I do not think very much of the current state of affairs between her and Logan

• December 14, 2013 at 7:22 am

I just knew that once they broke up, Marvel would start pimping her and tossing her around.

• December 14, 2013 at 2:58 pm

I agree with stricnin, she went from a thief to a respected superhero to a goddess/queen to a superho!?! That’s exactly why the comic book industry needs black owned comics and the mainstream needs more black writers in their organizations. Black writers would restore some respect and integrity back into the black HEROS. This is obviously a concerted effort to make the most recognizable black woman in comics look like a slut instead of the regal goddess that she used to be. How do you convince people that someone like Storm would even consider a 5’3′ hairy alcoholic berserker who’s about 500 years old or a demon looking German that’s got 3 fingers,two toes,blue skin and A TAIL!?!!!And she would rather be with one of them over her first love who happens to be from her country or any other black man in the entire marvels universe? Not wit it. Here she comes gay community!

• December 15, 2013 at 4:26 am

if I may comment on your comment
      You nailed it .
      Truer words were never spoken

• December 15, 2013 at 4:30 am

If they try to pull a Psylocke with Storm, I’m giving up on Marvel.