SDCC 2015: First Vixen Trailer

vIXEN1

First announced in January, “Vixen” is a CW Seed short-form digital animated series introducing Vixen, a character created by Gerry Conway and Bob Oksner and first introduced in 1981’s “Action Comics” #521, to the same fiction world as the hit CW live-action “Flash” and “Arrow” shows. Stephen Amell (Arrow/Oliver Queen), Grant Gustin (The Flash/Barry Queen), Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity) and Carlos Valdes (Cisco) will all appear on the series to voice their live-action characters.

Below find the first trailer for “Vixen“, showcasing the title character (voiced by Megalyn Echikunwoke) meeting Flash, Arrow and Cisco. Check it!

What do you think of the trailer?

Are you excited about Vixen?

Sound off below

[Source: CBR]

9 thoughts on “SDCC 2015: First Vixen Trailer

• July 12, 2015 at 4:48 am

OH Yes
    Things are really looking up
    It looks like D C is not the dead zone I was thinking it was

• July 12, 2015 at 4:49 am

They seem to be courting diverse fans in a major way right now! Cyborg mini, multiple Green Lanterns on film…one rumored to be Tyrese, Vixen animated series, Static Live action series and the return of Milestone? They are putting in the work!

• July 13, 2015 at 10:13 am

How many people remember Tyroc? Let me know when he gets the same treatment. Thanks, DC!!!

• July 16, 2015 at 12:43 pm

I remember Tyroc—the first Black member of the Legion of Super-Heroes! Initially a one-note stereotype with a silly costume and a weird, poorly-defined power, he quickly disappeared from the series until other writers finally realized his potential and he became an interesting character and a useful, powerful member of the team.

Glad to see Vixen in the spotlight!

• July 18, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Indeed. I’m wondering if he’s in current continuity. For bonus points as you’ve obviously been around almost as long as I have, what can you tell me about Batman’s replacement back then?

• July 14, 2015 at 2:03 am

Happy they’re finally doing something with my girl VIXEN !! Will definitely tuning into this. We always talk about how we wanna see black heroes involved in TV shows and etc; well here we go. Let’s SUPPORT SUPPORT!!